gps sioule et bouble

gps sioule et bouble

☑️ LightsFlare Video Extension vers. 1.0 how download to Mojave

0 appréciations
Hors-ligne

Description: Plugins 1331 KB Internet LightsFlare Video Extension Serge Sander

◊ lightsflare video extension vers.1.0

LightsFlare Video Extension is again a ClickToFlash Addon, so ClickToFlash tries to replace the Video from Flash to HTML5 if possible and Lightsflare Video replaces the default HTML5 Video Player with this one and brings some usefull Features with it,the main visual Feature is the Ambilight Effect, this is no real Ambilight but it simulates one, i am trying to get this working with reak Ambilight, once i have done it will be updated to you via Extension Update.
This Extension does also work at the Moment with Vimeo, YouTube HTML5 Beta Active, Veoh and nearly all other Pages, but if you find any Page where it doessn't work feel free to mail me so i can care about it, it also has YouTube Playlist Support, it starts Playback automatucally and switches to next Video once the current finished, and it also adds some Keyboard Features which were missing on HTML5 Players ...
HINT: Enable the HTML5 Beta Programm on YouTube to improve Player Speed so YouTube knows directly what you want to do , it also has now a HD Toggle on YouTube, it is always present so you need to try it out, either the Video will be in JD or it will continue in SD, it also adds a real Disable Toggle, so you can turn Lensflare Video On or Off directly from the Toolbar, the Page reloads automatically without the Replacement and you can kepp it rurned off or turn it back on whenever you want without opening the Settings.

Updated 10.14.3 T6N.1.4.LightsFlare.Video.Extension.dmg {1078 kb}

Featured MacBook tkc8v.lightsflare.video.extension.v.1.3.dmg {1091 kb}

on El Captan LightsFlare_Video_Extension_vers_2.0_2ci7Rx.pkg {1317 kb}

Recomended! version LightsFlare.Video.Extension.1.1.dwiS.zip {1450 kb}

Serge Sander
Official site:

Recomended to MacBook Pro 68ZCNR.THE.CREATOR.VER.7.3.9.ZIP {28972 kb} 9.2.9

El Captan 6iAj-1.3-Vector-FX.app {1563 kb} 4.0

MacBook Pro FixIt_II_vers_3.4.0_J1AS.dmg {1946 kb} 2.4.1

Best Mac mini App.Snap.ver.1.1.5.o4v.tar.gz {29440 kb} 1.4.3

Version to iMac Pro FrontLog.version.3.0.2.V5LeE.dmg {3225 kb} 4.0.2

{1091 kbytes} Software LIGHTSFLARE VIDEO EXTENSION V 1.3 KAKTA3 1.1 New! version

{1424 kbytes} Update V.2.0 LIGHTSFLARE VIDEO EXTENSION DUFNU 3.0 New MacOS

{1464 kbytes} Get MGV LIGHTSFLARE VIDEO EXTENSION V.3.0 1.3 Version for MacBook Air

{1264 kbytes} App LIGHTSFLARE VIDEO EXTENSION VERS 1.3 T54UL 1.4 on Mojave

{1397 kbytes} Download LightsFlare Video Extension vers.3.0 KOEt2 1.3 on MacBook Air

{1437 kbytes} Update LIGHTSFLARE VIDEO EXTENSION VERSION 3.0 PNH7M 1.2 New OS X

{1237 kbytes} App LightsFlare Video Extension ver 2.0 8TgG 1.3 Updated version
Ce forum est suspendu. Vous ne pouvez pas répondre à ce sujet.
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie général.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 195 autres membres